Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It took a while until I really could tell that I finally arrived: it was a couple of weeks ago when I just finished writing my final thesis, went out, and met so many interesting and wonderful people - artists, designers, party promoters, clubbers, travellers... And now after 6 months, just when I finally understood that Seoul is a place to be, I have to leave... Isn't it ironic? Next year I will start working for an international strategy consulting firm called "Monitor Company", travel through Europe and probably the rest of the world, but unfortunately I don't think that my work will lead me to Seoul. Nevertheless I'm sure that I will come back, be it just for vacation or work...

P.S.: recently lost my second digital camera here, might take a while until I buy another one...

No comments: